Monday, January 31, 2011

First Post Introductions!

Hey everyone! My name is Blair Casey and I am Lambda Beta's new Alumnae Chair! I'm really excited to get chapter news out to all of our alum. My goal this semester is to improve our chapter's alumnae relations by managing this blog and always being available to you.


First off, I want to tell you the purpose of this blog. I think that having a blog is a much better way for me to get news to you, and for you to be able to see the news. A newsletter attachment can get lost in the most organized inbox, so by having a blog, you can never lose it!


Secondly, I want to know what you want to know. I will of course be posting entries about the goings-on of Lambda Beta, but what else do you want to know? Maybe you want to know what happened to your pledge sister after graduation? Maybe you want to tell everyone how you're doing? I want this blog to be a way for all of our chapter's alum to have a chance to reconnect with the sisters they knew here at Appalachian. 

I will hopefully have the website fully functional in the next couple of weeks. Until then, make sure to follow the blog, and invite all of your alum friends to do the same! 


LIOB,
Blair the Alum Chair!

2 comments:

  1. Blair, Congrats as the new Alum Chair. Setting up a blog is a great idea. Looking forward to seeing future post.

    Tanya(Cockerham)Wolcott

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to catching up with everyone. A blog is a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete