Friday, February 4, 2011

Quick Alum Day Update!

Hey ladies! 

Just a quick tidbit; we officially have a date for ALUM DAY!


It will be on MARCH 26TH. This is a SATURDAY. It is the last Saturday of March. If any of you want to come in on Friday and spend the night, but don't want to get a room by yourself, give me your name and I will try to connect you to other alum that are willing to split the cost of a room. The same goes for anyone wishing to stay Saturday night. Or both nights. Just email me with your name, and the night(s) you want to stay.


I will post an itinerary and more details for Alum Day as soon as everything is finalized and approved. 

--Blair the Alum Chair :) 

P.S. If you have any questions, just email me at our new Alum Chair account: phimuasualumnae@gmail.com. I've synced the account with my phone, so I'll be sure to get them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment