Monday, February 21, 2011

Alum Day Schedule!

Hey ladies! Hope everyone is having a good Monday! 


I have come up with a basic plan for Alum Day! Which if you didn't know, Alum Day is SATURDAY, MARCH 26TH.


The time frame of the day is 10am-4pm.

10:00am-12:00pm  Recruitment Activities
12:00pm-1:30pm    Lunch around Boone
1:30pm-2:00pm      Family Pictures
2:00pm-4:00pm      Sisterhood Activities

I will have a few options of things we can do and whoever is able to attend can pick what they would like to do. Please, please let me know if you can come! I want to get an idea of how many alumnae will be coming. :) Also, if you want to get a hotel room and are interested in splitting the cost with another alum, just tell me what night(s) you want to stay and I'll match you together. 

Make sure to tell all of your Lambda Beta sisters about Alum Day and to check out our blog!


If you have any questions comment on the post or shoot me an email! phimuasualumnae@gmail.com.

Hope to see you all soon!

--Blair

No comments:

Post a Comment