Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Alum Day is almost here! Get excited!

Hello Ladies! 

I hope all of you are doing well! If you are planning on coming to Alum Day on March 26th, please send me an email or comment on this post to let me know you are coming. I need to know how many people to plan for. :)

The schedule is 1:30-6:00pm, with everyone leaving for dinner afterwards. We will meet in the Appalachian Panhellenic Hall, or APH, for the first half of the day, and then drive to a nearby park, weather permitting. We will be doing sisterhood and recruitment activities, as well as taking pictures. The family that has the most generations of members present at Alum Day will be given a gift card to a restaurant around Boone.

If you have any questions feel free to email me! Also, if you know of any fellow alum that don't know about Alum Day, tell them about it and invite them!

And again, please email me or comment on this post to RSVP for Alum Day.

Hope to see you on March 26th!
LIOB,
Blair the Alum Chair

No comments:

Post a Comment